This site provides several online tools and documents for use by IMSA parents.
- General checklist:
- Register your student for the coming school year.
- PSAT/NMSQT info and registration (forms and payment due September 1, 2018)
- Pay student fees online (May 15 to July 15 only).
About online fee payment
Online payment is only possible between May 15, through July 15. If you complete the payment registration process online during summer registration (May 15th through July 15), you do not need to complete a paper form. Contact the IMSA Business Office at 1-630-907-5031 for more information.
See the report of online fee payments for the history of any payments you have already made online for the coming academic year. The IMSA Office of Business and Financial Services will post the final status of student fee payments on PowerSchool in the Required Forms section.
To see general information for IMSA parents, visit the IMSA parent information website.
Placement sign-up, registration forms, health care physical, and information — 2018-2019
PLACEMENT - Due May 8, 2018
ALL REGISTRATION FORMS - Due May 31, 2018
A $50 late fee will be assessed if forms are submitted or postmarked after the stated due dates. For any questions or concerns, please contact Minerva Ratsamy in Student Life at (630) 907-5009.
HEALTH CARE - Due before Move-in Day
- Health Registration Requirements - information concerning 2018-2019 health requirements.
- A copy of the parent's insurance card (back and front) must be on file in the Health Office.
- Prescription Medication Agreement Form (pdf) - only for students who are taking Psychotherapeutic medication. All medication must be checked into the health office.
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Action Plan Form (pdf) - only for students who are prescribed epinephrine.
- Asthma Treatment Plan Form (pdf) - only for those students who are prescribed inhalers.
- Certificate of Child Health Care Examination Form (pdf) - completed by SOPHOMORE parent & doctor: The physical must be completed AFTER May 15, 2018 (completion by move-in day on August 17, 2018). There are no exceptions due to the fact we are a residential school and need to have up-to-date information.
- Sports Physical - JUNIORS and SENIORS ONLY if involved in a sport
- IHSA Sports Medicine Acknowledgement & Consent Form
Parent Association Committee (PAC) - optional form
- Parent Volunteer Form (on-line but not required)
Orientation, supply lists, Summer reading and other events, please click here - Class of 2021.
Big Sibling Program - online form for the Class of 2021 incoming & waitpool students to complete.
- Request for Transfer of Student Records to IMSA (pdf) - DO NOT RETURN TO IMSA. Please submit to your previous school.
- Science Lab Safety (pdf) - Complete information concerning lab safety.
- Audition Letter (pdf) - Information includes when auditions are and how to sign up.
- Calculator Letter (pdf) - information concerning the type of calculators used at the Academy