This site provides several online tools and documents for use by IMSA parents.
- General checklist:
- Register your student for the coming school year.
- PSAT/NMSQT info and registration (pdf, forms and payment due September 1, 2019)
About online fee payment
Online payment is only possible between early June through July 15. Parents must complete the payment registration process online during summer registration (early June through July 15); you do not need to complete a paper form. Contact the IMSA Business Office at 1-630-907-5031 for more information.
As of June 2019 parents must use the MySchoolBucks links on the PowerSchool parent portal to make student fee payments. Select the MySchoolBucks link/button on either the Balance page or the MySchoolBucks page (both reached via the tabs on the left in the PowerSchool parent portal).
To see general information about the student fee and payment plan for IMSA parents, see 2019-2020 Student Fee and Fee Reduction documents.
Placement sign-up, registration forms, health care physical, and information — 2019-2020
PLACEMENT - Due May 7, 2019
ALL REGISTRATION FORMS - Due May 31, 2019
A $50 late fee will be assessed if forms are submitted or postmarked after the stated due dates. For any questions or concerns, please contact Minerva Ratsamy in Student Life at (630) 907-5009.
HEALTH CARE - Due before Move-in Day
- Health Registration Requirements - information concerning 2019-2020 health requirements.
- A copy of the parent's insurance card (back and front) must be on file in the Health Office.
- See the Requirements section at On-Campus Health Services on our main website for more required documents.
- Request for Transfer of Student Records to IMSA (pdf) - DO NOT RETURN TO IMSA. Please submit to your previous school.
- Calculator Letter (pdf) - information concerning the type of calculators used at the Academy
ITS-Fees Disclosure (pdf)